Maps has stopped working

Sesami

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Every now and then, I'll be in the middle of browsing or playing a game, and I'll start to get some input delay or lag, and a few moments later, I get a pop up saying Maps has stopped working and I get the option to close or report it (I think). I'm not sure why this keeps happening but its annoying and seems to happen once every few hours or so. Maybe it's from me accidently opening Google Now? I usually close it after I open it on accident but maybe it triggers maps to run and then it crashes because Google Now is closed?? Anyone else get this issue?

Chappie

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I get this as well. Very strange, much like how swift key would not work in browser forum text boxes but now does. Not sure if that's from the update or what.

KDogJax

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
actually DON"T update the maps. If you read the comments in the app listing, people are complaining that the app doesn't work after the update. I always read the comments section before I update an app to see if it is working after the update.

N33k5

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Maps is still working after update for me on both my N7 and GNex it would really suck to use Bing maps on my husband's wp7...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
actually DON"T update the maps. If you read the comments in the app listing, people are complaining that the app doesn't work after the update. I always read the comments section before I update an app to see if it is working after the update.
works perfectly for me

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Get this all the time. Send in three times, now just close it with OK.

Annoying but livable. Should be fixed soon.

Rootbrain