Touchscreen stopped working after UI 6.0 Update Galaxy A53

MrBruises

Feb 21, 2024
Visit site
So i bought a new samsung galaxy A53 recently, and everything was working just fine with android 13, however by accidently running the software update UI 6.0 and completing it, the touchscreen on my samsung galaxy A53 stopped working all together. All the other functions run just fine. Whenever i input the code #*2663# in the dial, it shows NA in every section, probably meaning it does not recognize the TSP anymore for some reason. Is there any way for the phone to recognize it again? A smart phone without touchscreen is pretty useless :D
As far as i know i cannot go back to a previous bootloader from this version, factory reset, safe mode, clearing the cache does not fix this.

MrBruises

Feb 21, 2024
Visit site
Nothing like that, im assuming its a software issue, since this happened right after the software update. There should be some numbers associated with touch screen panel after dialing #*2663#, but there is nothing. Just strange.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
If you can get into device care there should be a diagnostic menu for touch screen but in order to try go back a version sometimes u can't Samsung locks the bootloader quickly but can try sam mobile site for your previous firmware and try flash with Odin

MrBruises

Feb 21, 2024
Visit site
Yeah, i tried the diagnostic menu for touchscreen, i cant do nothing obviously, because touchscreen does not work, i read people having the same issue with other A53's or S22/23 Ultra's, could try it trough Odin, but as i read others have tried and failed, because of the bootloader lock. Simply unlucky, i hope anybody has any more insights on how to make the phone recognize the Touch screen panel once again, in my opinion that should solve the problem, just seems to do this is impossible if you're not a dev.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackemail