Nexus Problem - it's too good!

JimboDeany

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm having serious issues with using my nexus during my commute.
My journey time (40 mins) just isn't long enough - I'm sorely tempted to over shoot my stop by a couple of places each day just to get some more game/reading time in.

Anyone else having similar issues?!?!?!

:D

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Nay, I take my PlayBook on the Commute, because it can bridge with my BlackBerry and get internet. ;) BUT I use my Nexus at home more because of the apps, many of which I can't get on my PB. :( But I know what you mean, having a 7 inch tablet really makes the commute a treat. :)

Last edited:

dpwaters72

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
My journey time (40 mins) just isn't long enough - I'm sorely tempted to over shoot my stop by a couple of places each day just to get some more game/reading time in.

I understand completely. I have an hour commute on the train and it now seems as if it is a 5 min commute because I am so into my N7. Where did the time go?????

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Who needs bridge when my GNote and N7 play perfectly well together thanks to FoxFi and PDA Net - and even more so since yesterday I moved into the AT&T shared data buckets so now I don't even have to worry if they catch me doing it - it's all legal now.

Love this Tab

Scott99

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Agreed, I use mine everyday. I had a 2 hour Bus trip from NYC to the Poconos, and I read my book, played games, surfed the web (Bus had wifi !), and watched a movie. My commute is over an hour every day, and I read my book on most commutes, though I watch movies and play games as well. It's an amazing tablet, super fast, super smooth, it does everything I need, I haven't touched my laptop since I got it. Just love it.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
The Gnex7 is the first tab I never want to leave behind. It's not my first 7" Android tab - the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus is. But I never wanted to have the 7+ with me all the time. The 7 is always there.

Tidey_

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely love my Nexus, I take it everywhere I go. I go on it during my breaks at work and all I need now is my Nexus and my phone and I'm sorted wherever I go. I had it today on my coach trip back from Bournemouth and the time went so fast, I watched a film, browsed the Web and read my book that I downloaded for 49p! I recommend it to anyone over an ipad any day!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

teralpar

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I have to purposely leave my N7 at home now before going to work, because for the week that I brought it, I was too busy playing with it to get any work done! I was never really tempted to bring my Kindle Fire to work when I had it. I always left it at home.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I've literally missed my stop because of this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
100% agreed. And with my 64GB flash drive and micro USB to OTG cable (& also micro USB to SD/microSD adapter) it just allows me to take more things to enjoy on the Nexus 7. My daughter (in college) came by last week and saw mine and then promptly went out and bought one. A chip off the old block and she takes hers with her all the time as well. I could care less if Apple wants to release an iPad mini, the 7" tablet to get is the N7, period.:cool:

Reactions: kajunklown

sadiqsamm

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I honestly envy you guys! anyway tell me what is it that you can do which I can't with my gnex besides say 7-4.65=? I don't know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87