HDMI out theoretically possible or how about a dock?

blackberrymamba

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
What the Google nexus 7 really needs is a dock with charger, HDMI out, and maybe some kind of speakers built in the dock.I don't understand. Can this be theoretically possible with this tablet...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
The outputs on this tablet are wifi, bluetooth, usb, and the audio jack. Not sure if any of those could be readily converted to an HDMI out or not.

Sock-Monkey Pete

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Would LOVE to see a nice little pogo pin dock with speakers and a rechargeable battery.

When I first read this I thought to myself "what a dum....FANTABULOUS IDEA!" lol

If they made the speakers even to the quality of the Xoom's dock (with more volume) I would be more than happy. My only question would be in regards to the size/weight it would need to be. Hell, if it's reasonably priced, I'd buy a large one. I have a nice stereo/sound budget right now because at my wedding next year we are going to skip paying $30+/hr for a DJ (I don't exactly live in a competitive market area) and are instead opting to spend that on a nice-ish system and a mic for speeches and dancing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38