Stylus for Nexus 7

TimeHunter

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I use the Wacom Bamboo stylus. The tips feel better on the glass to me, not as much stickiness, and they are smaller than most, so perhaps a little more precise. The downside is that the tips wear out a little faster, but they are user replaceable, and not ridiculously expensive when you can find them in stock on Amazon or Wacom's sites.

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
If you're pretty serious about using it to sketch, this "PenGo Brush Pen" looks mighty fancy, but $30 is a bit steep for me.

I just have the $9 New Trent stylus, I've been using it for almost a month and it works great for me--compact but not too small, doesn't squeak/drag bc it's microfiber, etc. But my favorite part is that it has a pen on the other side ;). Cheesy, but I like those little gimmicks. Though, I don't use it for sketching and you might want one specifically made for that task.

Dwiarten

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Recently bought on Amazon: "Capacitive Stylus Pen for Kindle Fire HD 7", Google Nexus 7, iPad 3... by CCM" $7.95 ($24.95).
The tip has just the right consistency to glide easily across the surface of my smartphone and tables.
31iZauA53YL._AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

Zapflashgone

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
You can find any number on dx.com [DealExtreme] out of Hong Kong. I like the hexagonal aluminum style. Free shipping takes a couple of weeks generally, but at the prices, you can better afford trying out a couple of kinds.
I have tried a bunch and find that most, if not all, claims of tip size making any difference to be a load of bunk, but tablet sketching will take a long time to ever beat paper anyway.

DinkyTV

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I draw with a Jot Pro. I also have a Jot Touch it connects with bluetooth. I use a GlydeWrite Cleaning Shield to stop my hand from making contact.