Angry Birds Star Wars not compatible with Nexus 7?

yahfargo

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Nexus 10 and have the free regular version of AB: Star Wars installed off the play store. Last night my friend bought a Nexus 7 and couldn't find the free version in the Play Store app. I sent him the link to AB on the browser Play Store. When he attempted to install it from the browser it said it wasn't compatible the N7. Is this true and why if it is? And this is for the free version, not the HD version. TIA

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I installed it before the 4.2 update and it works fine for me. It could be that the listing on the play store simply has not been updated to support 4.2 yet, though if you have it on a Nexus 10 that makes no sense either.

Should be installable from other sources like direct download, the Amazon app store, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Angry Birds Star Wars runs fine on my Nexus 7. I downloaded it from the Play Store. I installed it after the 4.2 update.

JEMatt88

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I recently bought the Nexus 7 and almost instantly installed the new update. After that I attempted to download the Star wars angry birds app and only could find the 2.99 app on the google play market. I tried to download it and send it to my Nexus 7 from my laptop but it said it wasn't compatible.... HELP!

hurricanedt

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this as well. Rovio updated ABSW free to not support "hd" devices like the n7, so that we are forced to buy the 2.99 version.

hurricanedt

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
It works, just new people can't install it anymore and we can't get updates either.