- 129 Posts
Is there a way to make the N7 like a digital picture frame? For instance slide-showing your Google+/Picasa pics...Would it be an app, or is there something native?
I used to have the HP touchpad, and whenever I'd dock (put it on the charger-dock thing) it, it would automatically go into slideshow mode. Now, i know there's no docking station for the N7, but has anyone else tried to do something similar?
Last edited by bmoore09; 12-10-2012 at 01:40 PM.
- 12-18-2012, 04:30 PM #3
- 12-18-2012, 04:44 PM #4
- 12-18-2012, 04:57 PM #5
- 01-27-2013, 10:49 PM #6
- 01-27-2013, 10:50 PM #7
- By SeeEss in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2012, 02:20 PM
- By voriax in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2012, 05:58 AM
- By pappy53 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2011, 05:32 PM
- By tbdbuckeyeitl in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2011, 12:34 AM
- By dcviper in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2010, 07:55 PM