Looking for Tutorial Videos

Wnrgway

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a family member that will be recieving a Nexus 7 as a Christmas gift. He hasn't used a tablet before, so isn't really too familiar with the basics.

Is anyone familiar with tutorial videos that go over basic gestures and controls for beginners?

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Send your family member receiving the GN7 tablet to YouTube and search for "vgjfelix" and subscribe to his channel; "vgjfelix" is an English bloke who has produced 20+ short video explaining the working of the GN7 tablet and also some very useful android apps. I was also new to the android OS and he made the transition much easier. He has also posted many of them on this very site (on the top of this page, under section labeled "Tips & Tricks").

irratebass1

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Send your family member receiving the GN7 tablet to YouTube and search for "vgjfelix" and subscribe to his channel; "vgjfelix" is an English bloke who has produced 20+ short video explaining the working of the GN7 tablet and also some very useful android apps. I was also new to the android OS and he made the transition much easier. He has also posted many of them on this very site (on the top of this page, under section labeled "Tips & Tricks").

Yep, couldn't agree more, his videos are not only helpful and informative, but fun......enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38