- 50 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Amazon Cloud Player loading time?
When I select a track to play from Cloud Player on the N7 it shows as loading for 5 minutes or more till I give up.
From the PC it loads immediately. OK, I know they are different machines, but does anyone else have this problem.
Yes I do have the mp3 app.
- 01-14-2013, 02:30 PM #3
Re: Amazon Cloud Player loading time?
I don't use it, but the reviews on Google Play seem to mention a bunch of problems recently with connectivity, among other things. I would suggest trying the following:
1. Go to Settings/Apps, select Amazon MP3, and clear the cache and data. You will then have to reenter your login information when you restart it.
2. If that doesn't work, uninstall it and then reinstall it.
3. If that doesn't work, how about just uploading all of your Amazon songs to Google Music, and stream it using Play Music? That's what I do.
- By Gennew in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2011, 09:18 AM
- By acles003 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2011, 05:38 PM
- By Tommunist in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2011, 05:57 PM
- By f1nzup in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 04-22-2011, 03:55 PM
- By thinksInCode in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:42 PM