Nexus 7 pride!

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
After 6 months and numerous trials of other devices (even the iPad mini, with it's hideous display) I can say that the N7 is by far the best sub-10" tablet. You really know you've purchased a great product when you payed only 10 dollars more than the actual cost of manufacture and even half a year later, no one can compete with it. Let's see some pride for owning the best 7" tab on the market!

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
The Nexus 7 is far better than any other 7 inch tablet out there. And I'm proud to say I own one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's formidable. I love how Google set out to make an affordable device and then decided to throw in a bunch of awesome in there as well, like the screen and the Tegra 3, just for the awesome of it.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I own one too and I love it. Can't believe my 32g model cost me just over half of a comparable iPad mini. Who needs a back camera, that's what my one x is for.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

dashdashdot

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I love mine to bits. Never thought I'd be a convert to tablets at my advanced age but I hardly ever turn the PC on any more. I much prefer sitting in comfort with my Nexus and Chromebook by my side, and a dog's head resting on my knee.

Sent from the comfort of my settee.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Love my N7 for sure. Everyone i know who was thinking of getting an iPad or iPad mini (yes i would suggest an N7 over a full size iPad) i make sure i show them my N7 and explain how much money they can save and still get a superior device.

gmonkey88

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Normally I get bored with a piece of tech after a month or so. But not with my N7. This thing is amazing. I couldn't imagine going back to my galaxy tab 10.1.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Got mine about 2 weeks ago and love it! I found it in a pawn shop (I don't usually buy electronics in pawn shops) for $70.00, it was locked from to many unlock attempts. I took it to Geek Squad who had it up and running in no time for $30.00. Great tab at a great price, can't beat it. I was already planning on getting one so this worked out great.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you gmonkey88. This is a great devoice. I gave my tab 10.1 to my wife and she loves it. Now we are both happy.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Don't get me wrong, I think the N7 is the best option available for me right now, but after playing with an Amazon Kindle Fire HD for a weekend, I could see where a person would prefer that to the N7. So I can't agree that the N7 is hand's down the best on the market.

-Suntan

seattlezoid

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Love my N7
The ipad mini wifi version does not have GPS and very few reviewers mention this shortcoming . N7 does have it on the wifi only models...well done Google.

zero3187

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
My fiance got me one for Christmas and it is awesome. I sold my laptop and now use it as my primary device. Although I wish that google would do some work with the docs editing on the drive app. It's just not the same as from a full desktop. I might get a Chromebook to supplement.

anon(723554)

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely love my N7! I bought a 16gb WiFi version initially that my wife now uses and have recently picked up a 32gb WiFi+3G to take its place. It is without doubt my "daily driver" device. My laptop is lucky if it sees action more than once of twice a week these days.

M3anD3an

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I would give my N7 a "7" on a scale from 1 to 10 on satisfaction due to the "sleep of death" issue since bought it last October. Was reluctant on upgrading to 4.2 until recently. Now I absolutely love it, "10"! no issues what so ever.
Not saying it's better than any other tablet out there, but I think what matters is if you're completely happy with it.