- 5 Posts
How long from 'release date' to your doorstep?
Hey dudes, sorry for another question based on rumors, but I really have no choice but to plan my purchase based on what-ifs due to the fact that I'm only back in the US for two weeks at a time every 4 months. My next break is from Aug 14-Aug 28 and I will be replacing my Nexus 7 (ridiculous amount of usage has taken a toll on the battery) with another Nexus 7. I'd like to get the new model (supposedly being released 'late July') but I wanted to see how long it has taken everyone who has purchased a newly released Nexus device to physically receive the product from Google.
If it truly is released late July (or even early August) and I purchase one, should I expect a lengthy wait time that may extend beyond August?
If it isn't released in July, I may pull the trigger on a price reduced current model, but I don't know how long they will be on the shelves. Any guesses on that as well?
Any input or advice is greatly appreciated,
- 07-14-2013, 12:40 PM #2
Re: How long from 'release date' to your doorstep?
Hard call to make. So many factors come into play. Pre orders, supply availabilities and the worst case shipping/ordering errors & problems that happen.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Small_law in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 05:53 AM
- By bunique4life05 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 07-23-2013, 10:57 PM
- By tpayne99 in forum Motorola DefyReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2013, 06:01 PM
- By Diorarat in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2013, 11:33 AM
- By somaspy in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2013, 11:32 AM