play store question

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Tap and hold on the album and pin it. Pinning downloads the album to your device.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
As long as you are looking to play music while offline, pinning the music works great. I don't know that it downloads it in a format that you can then manipulate (move to another device, etc).

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
As long as you are looking to play music while offline, pinning the music works great. I don't know that it downloads it in a format that you can then manipulate (move to another device, etc).

you still can download it as mp3 using PC/Mac application or from web(web has download limit)

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
you still can download it as mp3 using PC/Mac application or from web(web has download limit)

Correct, but I don't believe you can use a file manager to find the music on the N7 to retrieve the mp3, you have to use the downloader on a PC/Mac.

I should also note that you can't "buy a music cd from the play store". You buy an album, but it doesn't come as a CD, being the physical storage medium. If you buy an album from the Google Play store, and you want a CD, you have to download & burn it yourself.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Correct, but I don't believe you can use a file manager to find the music on the N7 to retrieve the mp3, you have to use the downloader on a PC/Mac.

I should also note that you can't "buy a music cd from the play store". You buy an album, but it doesn't come as a CD, being the physical storage medium. If you buy an album from the Google Play store, and you want a CD, you have to download & burn it yourself.
Oh Yeah, I agree. I was just trying to be helpful to OP

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty