Menu button not working on Nexus 7

dutchedoven

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I have maybe a dozen apps on the tablet yet I noticed whenever I hit the bottom square button on the bottom no matter what app I'm in it shows me all the apps running.

The issue is with an app like ticketmaster for example where you need to hit that button to bring up the settings/login screen I cannot do this on my nexus 7. Every time I hit that button it shows me a cascade of all the running apps. Any suggestions to fix this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
More and more apps are trying to follow the current Android design standards, which includes swiping in from the left edge of the screen to access various options. See if that works.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I tested out the TicketMaster app for you. You need to tap My Orders first, then tap the Sign In button at the upper right. Not a very well designed app from a design perspective.

Posted via Android Central App

erest888

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Now, is there any way to sign out of one account on the Ticketmaster app and then sign in with another account? The sign in icon disappears from the upper corner of the My Orders screen once you have signed in. My wife has then Amex and I have the Visa. Different presales require different cards. Any idea how to switch accounts? Many thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is there any option for "My Account"? The signout option might be there. Sometimes you have to explore all around the app to find these things, and remember to try pressing the hardware menu button as well (if you have one) to see if other options come up. This kind of thing reflects really poor app design.