double press home for google wallet not working

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
trying to set up the home button so google wallet will open when double press. It shows google wallet when you go to setup - advance features but it just don't work. Google Wallet is the default payment method. Any suggestions? It works with samsung pay, but I want to keep my spending under one app since google pay can be used for some sites when ordering online.

Also, I have been using watch face complications to do this but it is difficult to find faces that have the Wallet complication. I found you have to purchase most watch faces just to find out if it has the feature. I don't want to do that. As a second question, in case there is not an answer to the first, Do you know of any watch faces that have the wallet complication feature? I prefer digital and faces not so busy.

Thanks

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
What device do you have?

Well I'm not too sure about the watch, I've used it but that's been some time ago, anyway as for three phone, Google pay is known for just working. On most devices you only have to unlock and tap, nothing more needed. Samsung pay I thought required unlocking the device and then a fingerprint too. I don't remember because I stopped using when they took MSR out of their flagship devices. Google pay was always easier, just unlock and tap.

After talking about this, I'm pretty sure the watch is the same way, you'll need a lock on it of some kind, but it's still just unlock and tap but that probably depends on brand as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter