4.4.3 Update

Terrorizer

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I got mine today, just installed it 30 minutes ago. Haven't noticed any differences, but all I have done is watch and episode of the twilight zone on netflix, haha. I doubt I will notice any difference.

Camaihofer

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My tablet received it a few days ago.. Have had random reboots.. Now it froze.. I restarted and it's stuck in a boot loop

Posted via Android Central App

Camaihofer

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I tried boots g into recovery mode.. It shows the Android guy laying down with a ! In a red triangle... Can't get into it...

What do I do now?

Posted via Android Central App

cbrace

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Just installed it and it seems to have broken audio. Can't get any sounds out of the thing. Google Play will play a track but I hear nothing. Been through all the settings to no avail :(

Eion

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I got the update on my N7 (2013) two days ago. It download and installed, screen seems more responsive but I'm sure that's just the placebo of getting a new update.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I got the update on my N7 (2013) two days ago. It download and installed, screen seems more responsive but I'm sure that's just the placebo of getting a new update.

Not necessarily, I got may update and I am positive the device is now more responsive. Any little bit of lag that i had before is now gone.

Seth Lamb1

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Notice any differences in the "big three" -- battery discharge time , random reboots, touch sensetivity ??

Battery discharge time seems to have gotten worse for me... I lost 6 percent overnight a few days ago, before I'd only lose about 1-2 percent over the course of 9 hours or so.

I have tried everything under the sun to attempt to fix the problem, from installing Wakelock Detector and GSam Battery Monitor to discover the issue plus uninstalling social media apps and weather widgets, anything that may be keeping the device awake.

Apart from that, I have never had real touch issues to begin with and it's too early to tell whether my random reboots have stopped.

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Notice any differences in the "big three" -- battery discharge time , random reboots, touch sensetivity ??

I never had any problems with random reboot, but did with touch sensitivity and so far the update seems to have helped with that. But, my Nexus 7 was suffering from poor battery life and from what I can tell it's gotten worse. Just did a System Cache wipe and after recharging will see if that helps any. The update was supposed to have fixed the battery issue, but mine is worse. Even with Greenify the battery drains like a sieve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87