Anyone purchased from Amazon Warehouse Deals?

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Just pulled the trigger on a 32GB White Nexus 9 that was listed as pristine / like new condition from Warehouse deals. For $347 it was almost too good to pass up. Just seeing if anyone else purchased a tab or anything else from them. How accurate was the description?

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm... A 32GB for around $350.00....
Definitely a return but you got a Great deal :)
Probably has some light bleed & squishy sleep\wake, volume rocker buttons. But for that price not bad at all.
I'd be Very happy with it :) YMMV...

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Just pulled the trigger on a 32GB White Nexus 9 that was listed as pristine / like new condition from Warehouse deals. For $347 it was almost too good to pass up. Just seeing if anyone else purchased a tab or anything else from them. How accurate was the description?

Did you end up getting the 9?

Posted via the Android Central App

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Tablet looks absolutely brand new. It came with a new piece of static paper to protect the screen. I don't see anything wrong it it. Has the slightest of light bleed, but I've seen way worse on brand new models.

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
The person before you saw that slight bit of light bleed & his\her entire life crumbled/lost all meaning ;)
To them I say --- Its not the Arc of the Covenant... Its a tablet - nothings perfect..
To me they say... ( Comments follow 😜)
Even if some have their flaws all N9's Rock :)

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Ya. Finally just got tired of not getting updates on other android devices. Sold everything and switched over to the N6 and N9. Let's hope I can stay content.

dlozanout

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Got my white 32gb a couple days ago from there and its awesome! Looks and feels brand new. Excited to get some use out of it. Case should be getting in tomorrow, can't wait!

doorpatch

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Warehouse deals are great. If the item shows up and it's worse than described, you can always return the item within 30 days. In my experience, Amazon has been great about it and they've covered return shipping costs.

Discover great Warehouse deals at doorpatch.com

Last edited:

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
My wife wanted a Nexus 9 like mine so I ordered a new 32GB for her and accidentally picked the warehouse deal. We were prepared to return it for a brand new one, but we could find nothing wrong so kept it and saved $100.

dsei

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I got a white N9 32gb from there a couple months ago for $300. Looks and feels brand new. Very pleased.

Chorazin

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought a white 32gb N9 rated "Pristine" from Warehouse Deals this past weekend and got it Monday, been using it a few days now and I love it! Buttons feel just fine, zero (or just not noticable to me) flex in the back, a little light bleed at the top but nothing major. No scratches or imperfections anywhere, it's rock solid!

Extremely happy with the deal I got, and I even was able to score the keyboard folio and lime/stone magic cover used as well for a lot cheaper than new, and they're both perfect as well.

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Its the luck of the draw with amazon wearhouse :)
The person that sent that one back (apparently they were VERY picky) helped you end up the winner in the end ;)
Nice score !!!!

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
And the beauty of Amazon Warehouse is that if you're not 100% satisfied, you can simply return it, no questions asked. I love my Amazon Prime and my Kindle library.