Official Nexus 9 Unboxing & Start Up - Hands On! (Any ?'s from anyone?)

berklon

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to see how a PDF magazine looks on it. Not magazines from Google Play or anything made specifically for mobile devices, but PDF versions of actual magazines that's on newsstands. Is that possible?

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
More info for you all!

Screen resolution is better than I thought. It's hard comparing anything to my macbook retina that is nearly 3K, it's definitely better than the N7 because it's higher resolution. YouTube is OK not great in 1080p, it's not giving me the option for 2K playback for some odd reason so I know it could be improved. However I just put a 4k video on there and it looked fantastic! Also I played modern combat 5 and the graphics were amazing and the framerate was flawless. Definitely best experience I've ever seen on tablet. The speakers are loud and super crisp, best speakers I've heard on a tablet as well. And 0 issues with touch 😄

Posted via Android Central App

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see how a PDF magazine looks on it. Not magazines from Google Play or anything made specifically for mobile devices, but PDF versions of actual magazines that's on newsstands. Is that possible?

I just downloaded a full PDF magazine, and they look awesome! Full screen and hi res. Definitely Impressed!

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Couple other questions... Is there noticeable light bleed between the screen and the device? Opening and closing of apps... Sluggish or responsive?

J

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Couple other questions... Is there noticeable light bleed between the screen and the device? Opening and closing of apps... Sluggish or responsive?

J

Haven't seen any light bleed on my device. Open and closing apps is pretty smooth depending on how many apps you have open

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Haven't seen any light bleed on my device. Open and closing apps is pretty smooth depending on how many apps you have open

Thanks mxrider821! Have you had a chance to check out the reviews to see if you agree/disagree with their assessment of the device?

J

mthiker52

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
1. is the HTC ac charger plug the fast turbo one or?

2. Have you tried to do hdmi cable output to a tv? (I have chromecast at home), but when camping I have to use a wired hdmi cable from tablet to a RV mounted tv. thanks..g

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
How long to download the update? I started mine gave it my wifi setup and it immediately went to a screen saying it was dl'ing an update which should take up to 5 minutes then do a restart. It has been over 5 minutes and I am unable to go to any screen to see the progress.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
How long to download the update? I started mine gave it my wifi setup and it immediately went to a screen saying it was dl'ing an update which should take up to 5 minutes then do a restart. It has been over 5 minutes and I am unable to go to any screen to see the progress.

800 mb update.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty