Bluetooth. I'm only allowed to send files, not receive.

timothylegg

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
To connect with my Nexus 9 on Bluetooth, I only have the option to send files to the device or connect to a network. Even if I delete the connection and re-pair, it still doesn't allow me to send. Before I upgraded my MacOS, it would actually tell me that the device "lacked the services" to receive files.

The really annoying irony is that my crappy wal-mart special Android phone that never gets updates will support bluetooth file transfers in BOTH directions, that is, I can send and receive. But the comparably expensive tablet will only support one direction.

What is wrong with this? Did google buy a cheaper bluetooth license that only supports one-direction of transfers? This is highly annoying because connection via cable is highly unrelieable (regardless of MacOS, Win7, or Ubuntu, the tablet will only successfully attach maybe 30% of the time), which forces me to use cloud storage to transfer video that I record. The end of this has been that I use my cheap, wal-mart special phone for recording video instead of the tablet, even though the tablet has a superior camera. :mad:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non