I really, really, really want Pixel!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2678566
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2678566

But I am locked in with the PRIV for another year when I got this phone on day one it released worldwide. I went all the way to London just to be one of the first to get it.

I've had BlackBerry for 9 years and love my first time experience on Android.

But

I feel like it could be better. Some apps perform second rate like we're still stuck on Gingerbread. I have heard the DTEK runs better but I want a flagship because of my creativity.

So it's PRIV or leave BlackBerry.

I also am not keen on getting locked in with Samsung but I am a heavy Google user. I am a keen photographer and filmmaker, both amateur and professional and often use my phone for both. That is why the PRIV camera appealed but I am heavily reliant on staying connected.

So yeah, I think Pixel is perfect in my next step...

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Why would you say that if you get a Samsung you would be locked in with it? You can use the google apps and services with Samsung and other brands too. If you are looking for good cameras, I understand that S7 and S7E are pretty good in that department, and if you look at the LG you could also get some excellent ones. I am not saying that you should not end up buying a Pixel, but you might want to look around a bit longer before deciding. Good luck!

tgrsnpr

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Coming from another Priv user...GET IT!!!! :D

I am also rocking a Priv right now but the lack of Verizon support on the Priv (still stuck on Lollipop) made me pre order a Pixel XL from the Google Store. Too bad the Pixel doesn't have a microSD slot and wireless charging but that's what the Google Drive is for and hopefully it really does take 15 minutes to charge it for a 7 hr day of use.

Still keeping my Priv tho! Just in case I don't like the Pixel or it breaks on me.