Really blue Pixel with black front! (video)

jd78

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I saw this yesterday and I think it looks really good this way, but they damaged it during the process. I like the blue, but not for ~$140 to have the change performed and with there being a chance that phone could be damaged in the process.

mikerelvasr8

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I wouldn't do it. In order to remove the OEM screen, you need to force it out, not only breaking it but running the risk of scratching the phone in the process. That is never good and it's hard to live with if you love your phone.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I saw this yesterday and I think it looks really good this way, but they damaged it during the process. I like the blue, but not for ~$140 to have the change performed and with there being a chance that phone could be damaged in the process.

Yeah it is quite a lot for this, but it is nice to know that it is possible. I probably wouldn't do that myself though if I had a Pixel.

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Ironic. I am exchanging my black one for the blue for two reasons.

I was surprised how much I liked the blue when I saw it. Took it in black anyway since I never considered any white phones before.

My wife has a white turbo. When I compared hers to mine I decided I liked the white front better after all.

Meaning I get to have my blue cake and eat the white frosting too...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch