Apple Music on Pixel

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded no problem when I got the Pixel and working normally. I'm in the US, which country are you in? May be that has to do something with it?

9d4a45d0c836023a53eceb01b584294c.jpg

monkeypimp

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
anyone else having this issue? I have looked everyone I can think to look and cannot figure out why this app says incompatible with my phone. Frustrating as I signed up for the free 3 month trial I got when I got an Iphone 7 for my work phone. I just don't use that phone for much other than work stuff and would prefer to have it on a phone that actually has a 3.5mm jack to use in my car without having to carry an adapter with me. UGH!

Jo5ton1018

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
anyone else having this issue? I have looked everyone I can think to look and cannot figure out why this app says incompatible with my phone. Frustrating as I signed up for the free 3 month trial I got when I got an Iphone 7 for my work phone. I just don't use that phone for much other than work stuff and would prefer to have it on a phone that actually has a 3.5mm jack to use in my car without having to carry an adapter with me. UGH!
Have u tried a factory reset? Just do backup and see if that works, or just download the APK.

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
For me it installed during setup without problems. but i have seen some apps in the play store get marked as incompatible.

ironkhalid

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Is your phone up-to-date?
(As an aside, not trying to take-over, but apple music sucks. I started a Michael Jackson radio on my friend's iPhone and every few songs it plays classic Indian songs...wth?.)

monkeypimp

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Yep it is up to date. I was digging around in Apple support and it appears that the app is not compatible with Nougat 7.1 yet. So my guess is the people who installed it did so thru backup or before an update was pushed to their pixel. I have a Apple Support request in and will report back when i hear directly from Apple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez