Holy snapping smoothness!

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
New Pixel XL owner here.

I have been playing with my new Pixel for the last several hours. This device is by far the fastest and smoothest device I have ever owned.
So glad I ended up going with the Pixel. It really is a premium device.

I have only had a couple of quarks so far with it, and if anyone has any ideas of the following, feel free to spit them out.

I have never used the Gmail app before. I am coming from the Priv where I had the Hub for ally emails. So now I have set up my Gmail, and Hotmail/Outlook accounts with the Gmail app. However, I have noticed that it's not syncing up all my emails with one of my Hotmail accounts. It seems random. A couple from earlier today, and later today, bit missing a few from here and there. Any ideas?

Also, Google Duo. Installed it on the Pixel now. Try to set up my number, and it comes with a unable to send request, check connection.
I have unregistered my previous device, uninstalled, installed, restarted, etc. Still nothing.

Anyways, still a super awesome device! Looking forward to ordering one of those Google Love cases and getting an OtterBox again. (I love OtterBox, they never made one for the Priv)

Pixel ForTheWin!

DJM626

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
You might be going through a lot of the connectivity issues that a lot are on here. Dropped calls, zero bars in areas where I have always gotten 4 bars, if someone sends an email or text while I am on the phone my call disconnects. Some people have been lucky so far but I am on my second unit as I thought the first one was defective and I have the exact same issues with this one as I did the first. Hope yours turns out more of a success story then some of the rest of us.

I have spent the past few nights on line hearing the same stories from people all over the world in South America, Canada with connectivity issues with this phone and similar things to mine and many others, not being able to connect to blue tooth and wi-fi at times. As much as I wanted to believe in this phone and as many of these units that are flying off the shelves, the return rate is just as high

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Well that's kind of a bummer. Hopefully I don't get a lemon like that. As much as I enjoy setting up my devices, I despise dealing with my wireless carrier...(Rogers)

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
So random, this morning my Duo seems to register and connect fine.

Still no change for Gmail. Might try and remove all the accounts and set them back up.