What are your favorite addictive games?

Sumeet1

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
I am a game freak.. and i am looking for some cool addictive games.

Apart from Candy Crush and Angry Birds:) for sure:). I usually get here names like temple run, subway surfer,etc..etc..whereas I am looking for somrthing new.

anyway, interested in hearing what you guys play!:):)

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why but I find the Family Guy game incredibly addicting....there's always new content being added. There are lots of in-app purchases you CAN buy, but none are necessary to play the game or get the stuff you need to advance.

Candy Crush used to be a great time waster but they keep making changes that make it more annoying and less fun to play.

Sumeet1

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey I just got this list from the net. I haven’t played all them, still I thought you guys might find it interesting too.

35 fantastic free Android games
BADLAND
SUPER MONSTERS ATE MY CONDO!
ASPHALT 8: AIRBORNE
SKY FORCE 2014
PLANTS VS ZOMBIES 2
WINTER WALK
WORDS WITH FRIENDS
PIXEL DUNGEON
TEMPLE RUN 2
HOPELESS: THE DARK CAVE
CUT THE ROPE
SUPER STICKMAN GOLF 2
POCKET LEAGUE STORY 2
GALAXY ON FIRE 2 HD
ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS II
REAL RACING 3
PLAGUE INC.
DOTS
VECTOR
JETPACK JOYRIDE
INGRESS
REAPER
LUNAR RACER
NEW STAR SOCCER
SCORE! WORLD GOALS
SMASH HIT
SPACETEAM
SWORDIGO
VOXEL RUSH
ZEN PINBALL HD
FLAPPY GOLF
PUNCH QUEST

You guys can share your list too...the more we share the more amazing stuff we come through..:):)

hawkwind212

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I have became a app hoarder, these are just some I'm currently try to play, have about 50 more games, paid, I have install yet. Man, I got a problem.

Doombad, Prince of Persia: shadow and flame, predator, broken sword: director's cut, Bad hotel, kingdom rush , anomaly HD, clash of puppets, day of madness, naught, granny Smith, fangz, field runners 2, samurai vengeance 2, shadow gun, vector, Call of duty: black op zombies, containment, dokuro, reckless getaway, etc...

Sent from my LG-E980

alice234

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Shame on me :) My (probable the first) game was the sims. Even now i love it too much :D Angry Birds, Hungry Shark! Order and Chaos, Cut the rope

mihoro

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
When it comes to the addictive games, the best one are those with limitless number of levels and where difficulty is increasing in some algorithmic way. Check the "Unicop", it is about flying helicopter through the city and destroying enemies. A bit of Atari Cobra style.

Rain Marshall

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I am a game freak.. and i am looking for some cool addictive games.

Apart from Candy Crush and Angry Birds:) for sure:). I usually get here names like temple run, subway surfer,etc..etc..whereas I am looking for somrthing new.

anyway, interested in hearing what you guys play!:):)

Sims Freeplay. Get it!