- 1 Posts
google play problem, help
Gallexy s3, I open the google play store app, it loads for a while, then it gives me the message: authentication recuired, need to sign in to google account... I am signed in, I've tried unistalling the updates, and removing my account but it still gives me that message. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.
- 08-22-2013, 09:29 AM #2
Re: google play problem, help
Remove the Account from your phone, then clear data/cache from the Play Store. Be at the latest version. Reenter your account in the accounts section of settings then try to open the Play Store again. Try doing it in this order and it may solve your issue. If you're on the latest version of the Play Store and this doesn't solve it, I'd send feedback to Google and possibly call their support number.
Welcome to the forums sir!
- By Sally Phoon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 11Last Post: 02-24-2015, 11:09 AM
- By Nick Black in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2013, 01:12 AM
- By sincitydude in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-09-2013, 03:21 PM
- By bamabun in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 06:41 AM
- By shacodolas in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:05 AM