Why can't I download any app from the Play Store?

ImNotRobot

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Can't download any app from play stpre

I can't download any apps in play store. It says "downloading" but won't download. I've tried clearing cache, clearing data and force stop google play but still doesn't work. Before I can't download any apps I uninstalled updates of my google play services, clearing data and disabled it. I've enabled it now but still doesn't work. I uninstall updates on my play store but still doesn't work. I disabled some of system app and I'm sure the apps I disabled are only live walpaper related (android live walpapers, black hole, bubbles, magic smoke walpapers, mtk live walpapers, music visualisation walpaper, and phase beam) so it can't be the cause. I'm sure it's not because of bad internet connection because I can browse websites like usual and I try to download apps from 'unknown sources' and it works properly. I don't wanna do factory reset. Plz help me with this

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can't download any app from play stpre

Welcome to Android Central! Which device do you have? Did you happen to uninstall Download Manager as well? If possible on your device, have you tried wiping the system cache partition (not the app cache)?