Buying/renting a movie on play

Onleeandroid

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys

I have a google email account and am interested in buying/renting a movie for use on my desktop. The desktop is not associated with any emails etc.

Im an ex-apple user so am a bit confused.

If I set up google wallet, add my payment method, buy the movie, is it really as simple as just watching it wherever I like? Do the computers need to authorised with the account etc?

Also are there any additional downloads I need to do to the computer I will be using for this? When the movie starts, does it just play, much like my playlists on youtube when I select them?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys

I have a google email account and am interested in buying/renting a movie for use on my desktop. The desktop is not associated with any emails etc.

Im an ex-apple user so am a bit confused.

If I set up google wallet, add my payment method, buy the movie, is it really as simple as just watching it wherever I like? Do the computers need to authorised with the account etc?

Also are there any additional downloads I need to do to the computer I will be using for this? When the movie starts, does it just play, much like my playlists on youtube when I select them?

you can watch them on youtube on any PC or device just like any video. the purchased content is associated with your Google account. why not test out playing some free TV shows first -

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...GAQ%3D%3AS%3AANO1ljITOcY&hl=en&token=WsuegMBy

if you like it and have a LCD TV i suggest you get a Chromecast and take advantage of the $20 Play Credit Promotion -

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/1...-get-20-google-play-credit-now-december-21st/

Onleeandroid

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks mate

I bought Transformers in HD but when I try to play it in youtube, it only gives me the option of watching it 480pixels, no option for HD...?

Do you know why that might be???

Zen2nd

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately if you are watching from your PC you'll always get the quality in SD and not in HD.

To be able watch HD quality you need to watch from a Android smartphone/tablet or using a Chromecast / Nexus Player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez