couldnt find anything on hdmi

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm hoping ICS has some sort of mirroring to google tv or gaming consoles and then we wouldn't have to worry about an HDMI port.

Hearthatvoiceagain

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
The Galaxy s2 has HDMI via the usb port (and an adaptor I assume) since none of the leeks have mentioned a separate HDMI port (which would be a noticeable thing to anyone seeing the device) maybe the Prime/Galaxy will have the same. This of course would beg the question, do you get an adaptor in the box or is it extra. Anyone with an S2 like to enlighten us?

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
The Galaxy s2 has HDMI via the usb port (and an adaptor I assume) since none of the leeks have mentioned a separate HDMI port (which would be a noticeable thing to anyone seeing the device) maybe the Prime/Galaxy will have the same. This of course would beg the question, do you get an adaptor in the box or is it extra. Anyone with an S2 like to enlighten us?

as i stated in my post earlier yes, the SGS2 has HDMI via the USB port. This technology is called MHL. no, an adapter is not included. $20-30. it also requires your charger to work. as time goes on TV manufacturers have stated support for MHL by including necessary voltage and pinout via their HDMI ports to charge the phone without the charger.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
stop calling it the prime. it hurts when i hear that name lol

you like galaxy nexus better than nexus prime? why. nexus prime was one of the baddest ass names ever put on a phone. All three Nexi have been called Nexus _____. Nexus being the first word. Now it is Galaxy Nexus?? makes no sense and i dont like the tie in to the nexus line. it is a far cry from the galaxy line of phones. to me associating it with anything other than the pure google devices before it is a mistake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress