How can I create a simple Karaoke setup?

Stu Pidassle

Feb 7, 2024
Visit site
I am new to the forum, so I hope this is an appropriate question. We have a bluetooth speaker with microphones in the basement which gets used mostly for sing along Karaoke using Spotify lyrics on a phone or tablet. I am looking to find a way to project the screen of the phone so that everyone can see the lyrics. Is it possible to connect to the HDMI input on a cheap projector via USB cable while connecting to bluetooth audio?

Thank you

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I am new to the forum, so I hope this is an appropriate question. We have a bluetooth speaker with microphones in the basement which gets used mostly for sing along Karaoke using Spotify lyrics on a phone or tablet. I am looking to find a way to project the screen of the phone so that everyone can see the lyrics. Is it possible to connect to the HDMI input on a cheap projector via USB cable while connecting to bluetooth audio?

Thank you
Welcome to Android Central ! :)
I would suggest that you also ask these questions @ avsforum dotcom, specifically in one of their several projector sub-forums, or their Smartphone sub-forum, or HDMI Q&A or etc, sub-forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter