Is 16GB really enough?

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to decide between the Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note...I know the nexus will get faster updates. But I'm not sure 16GB is enough. I've used 12 already on my 4S. I guess I don't really need all the pics I have on my phone.

Oh, will the SGS2 or SGS2 SR get ICS first?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
No it is not. Even 32 isn't enough. Even if u don't mind every couple days of hooking up to PC and transferring stuff back and forth.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

aimetti

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Well for me it is.

I have always had 16 GB iphones so this will be no different. Even with all my apps and music photos etc ive always had 6 gb remaining.

I dont put my whole music collection on it just the stuff I want now. Also with google music and the photo upload to g+ , I will have plenty of space.

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
After thinking about it longer I think 16GB will be fine. I have all my music and about all the photos I care about on my 32GB 4S and I still have 5GB left. I just think the Galaxy Nexus will be a better phone and def get updated much faster.

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to decide between the Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note...I know the nexus will get faster updates. But I'm not sure 16GB is enough. I've used 12 already on my 4S. I guess I don't really need all the pics I have on my phone.

Oh, will the SGS2 or SGS2 SR get ICS first?

The SGS II SR will get ICS first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Depends on what you do with, on your phone. Someone like me it would be fine. I've used a total of 13GB on my Droid X1. I just have certain songs on my phone. Dont take alot of pics, videos. I alot of games for emulators tho. I have alot of games, apps installed too. Not alot of games big in size tho.

I think music and pics/videos take up alot of space.

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
So sometime between Jan and Mar AT&T will push ICS to the SGS2 and SGS2 SR? This is going to be my deciding factor between the SGS2/SR or Galaxy Nexus (Expansys US has them in stock). Will ICS be a smooth and fluid like it is on the Nexus?

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
So sometime between Jan and Mar AT&T will push ICS to the SGS2 and SGS2 SR? This is going to be my deciding factor between the SGS2/SR or Galaxy Nexus (Expansys US has them in stock). Will ICS be a smooth and fluid like it is on the Nexus?

The reviews are showing some lag while running active wallpapers, but I don't care about that. Let me double check that Q1 2012 info.

Update - here you go
http://phandroid.com/2011/11/21/before-all-is-done-adobe-will-update-flash-for-android-4-0/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
The reviews are showing some lag while running active wallpapers, but I don't care about that. Let me double check that Q1 2012 info.

Update - here you go
Before all Is Done, Adobe Will Update Flash Player for Android 4.0

Thanks, me either, I won't use active WP that much anyway if at all...Do you think I should wait for Galaxy Nexus from UK or get SGS2 SR? Keep in mind this will be my 1st android phone coming from iPhone 4S

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Wrong link...I think we were looking for info regarding quarters and when ICS is coming to SGS2 and SGS2 SR...or which one first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38