Still having streaming issue with car

icashinout

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Okay getting very fed up I have a 2012 charger and my iPhone and blackberry had no problems streaming over my cars Bluetooth now i have had the GSM galaxy nexus for a month and it has only worked twice streaming Google music how is it this does not work I am running 4.0.2 not sure if the issue is the firmware or what can any help is this normal?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean you're having trouble streaming from Google Music to the phone? or from the phone to the car?

Aka is it a network issue or a bluetooth issue?

icashinout

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for responding it was getting the music to stream on the car Bluetooth integrated system I figured it though found some other forums where someone had the same problem.

Laughing Man

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Still not alot of info. Is it streaming or just connecting vis bluetooth doesn't work reliably? If it's the latter it's a bug with bluetooth and airplane mode.

landjo77

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
If you found a solution, you should post it here for anyone else who might have the same problem...

theween04

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for responding it was getting the music to stream on the car Bluetooth integrated system I figured it though found some other forums where someone had the same problem.

GNex, could you post either the solution or the forum you found it in? I have a 2011 charger and have the same issue.

icashinout

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
On the charger forums they said this was common with the gnex audio streaming to Bluetooth in the car. This is for the chargers not sure if it works for other vehicles as you get into the vehicle it automatically connects and voice is set up for you to stream your music you select Bluetooth as source and yes it shows connected you then hit options then disconnect and the connect the car will recognize again and the music streams. Unlike how my iPhone would automatically do this seems these do not so when you get out you will need repeat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa