Messed up nexus notification light., help

m.vasquez009

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I just received my nexus in the mail a couple days ago and lovin it so far but I had downloaded light flow lite to change the led color and it didn't work on my phone.. I'm not rooted completely stock... So I disabled light flow and uninstalled but now the regular stock notification light doesn't work when I receive any type of notifications....

I went into settings disabled notification light then enabled again bit I still can't get it to work.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
It might be that you have a bad notification light. If you haven't all ready take the battery out and then turn it back on and see if that fixes it. After that the next move would be to do a factory reset and see if its a bad light. If it is a bad light you should get the phone replaced. Good luck.

Sent from my jellybean powered Nexus

m.vasquez009

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
well the light works but now I uninstalled all notification apps I had on my phone but the light is still the blue color is set in the apartment it won't go back to the regular color..

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Go to the running process menu and see whats running one of those is probably reeking havoc on your notification light.

Sent from my jellybean powered Nexus

dbareis

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I just received my nexus in the mail a couple days ago and lovin it so far but I had downloaded light flow lite to change the led color and it didn't work on my phone.. I'm not rooted completely stock... So I disabled light flow and uninstalled but now the regular stock notification light doesn't work when I receive any type of notifications....

I went into settings disabled notification light then enabled again bit I still can't get it to work.

I'd try light flow again, it works perfectly on my stock 4.0.4 phone (worked on previous versions also).

Other than that what app are you talking about and have you checked its LED configuration?

Bye,
Dennis

atrixfll

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I took out light flow .. cause it was not running well either..

I now use the stock LED notifications for each app .. ex maildroid/handcent