Favorite JB ROMS?

Zeinzu

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Purely AOSP. Never been happier. Solidly enjoying 4.1 just how Google built it (with a little extra clean up and raised max media volume levels).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Azraelization

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys I'm having a problem flashing XenonHD on my GSM (Maguro flashed to Takju for Jellybean then flashed back) Galaxy Nexus. It will boot but freezes on the last frame of the boot animation and stays there. If any of you have had the same problem and fixed it or have an idea please HMU. I'm determined to flash this rom :)

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys I'm having a problem flashing XenonHD on my GSM (Maguro flashed to Takju for Jellybean then flashed back) Galaxy Nexus. It will boot but freezes on the last frame of the boot animation and stays there. If any of you have had the same problem and fixed it or have an idea please HMU. I'm determined to flash this rom :)

I had the same issue. I did a full wipe (factory/cache/dalvic) before AND after installing it. It seemed to take longer then other ROMs to complete the boot, but it finally did. Actually I think I did double wipes of each (before and after) now that I think of it. Maybe start with a factory image of JB first? That may or may not make a difference but it's worth a shot

Reactions: Azraelization

Androidoholic
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

What kernel are you trying to use it with? I've had similar issues if for some reason the kernel wasn't compatible with the ROM.

asdf12321

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys.
Do anyone knows if any roms mentioned for GSM maguro based on 4.1.1 lets you change the color of the softkeys yet?
I know I can do it myself by extracting the images, blah blah, flashing them back, blah blah, but I'd rather tint them on the fly.
Thanks!

IBM Kid

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Paranoid Android since ICS version 1.4. I updated to 1.9 JB a week ago and it is absolutely perfect. I just cant stand any rom without its per app dpi and ui.

baldypal

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Running AOSP Rom with AOSP native tethering hack. I couldn't get Bugless Beast voice search to work. Me or known issue? Tried viscous toro. Pretty good. Gonna try BAMF next week.

Androidoholic
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys.
Do anyone knows if any roms mentioned for GSM maguro based on 4.1.1 lets you change the color of the softkeys yet?
I know I can do it myself by extracting the images, blah blah, flashing them back, blah blah, but I'd rather tint them on the fly.
Thanks!

AOKP, and Black let you. You can change color and or even select a picture of of your gallery to put in there.

Androidoholic
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Here are some screen shots of Black JB
a6be540c-c529-c7f6.jpg

a6be540c-c543-9e94.jpg

a6be540c-c55f-6738.jpg

a6be540c-c56e-0f28.jpg

Atlmapper

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
+1 for Bugless....its pretty good. I'm having a long boot time....but its a good daily driver. I'm curious about something a bit flashier so keep the hits coming:cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95