Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can anyone help me figure out......

why I can't flash a new ROM on my Nexus...?...I got root a couple nights ago and have been trying to flash a new ROM....BAMF...from WugFresh toolkit....everything seems to go well....but then it gets an error....and fails.....it says error proc.....and then it says sd-ext not found.....totally strange. However, I know flashing a ROM can be difficult....I'm just wondering why it gets this error....I even tried CM10.....same issue.....everything else.....from bricked...to custom recovery I've been able to do....what gives...?.....HELP........MDD

Default Re: Can anyone help me figure out......

Can I ask which custom recovery you installed when you rooted with the Wug toolkit?

I know TWRP and I believe CWM recovery now have the option to choose which location to pull from for your storage. Example internal sdcard or external removable storage. I would double check this option and make sure its pointing towards internal storage since the Nexus devices don't use an external storage card.

Otherwise if those pan out can you give a little more details as to the steps your taking and what is happening along the way.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.