external battery charger

ambrous

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased an extended battery and an external universal charger for my Verizon Galaxy Nexus. There were no instructions for actually charging the battery. There are 4 terminals on the battery. There is a + and - printed on the new and the old batteries, but they do not line up with a particular terminal on the battery. Also the universal wall charger has 2 probes that do the charging, they are both mobile (can slide left or right) and neither one is labeled. Any help about which probe and or terminal would be appreciated. Thank you.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I recently purchased an extended battery and an external universal charger for my Verizon Galaxy Nexus. There were no instructions for actually charging the battery. There are 4 terminals on the battery. There is a + and - printed on the new and the old batteries, but they do not line up with a particular terminal on the battery. Also the universal wall charger has 2 probes that do the charging, they are both mobile (can slide left or right) and neither one is labeled. Any help about which probe and or terminal would be appreciated. Thank you.
What charger do you have? If you can provide a link of the brand/model that would be most helpful. I'm thinking you got an Anker battery/charger.

ambrous

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
My charger looks nearly identical to the Anker Universal Cell Phone Battery Charger.
Anker Universal Cell Phone Battery Charger
Mine is another brand. It is labeled as "3G commerce multi-purpose battery charger"
If i put the battery in it while not plugged in, I can find a combination of battery terminals that caused the light to be red. If I then plug it in, the light blinks red and blue.
My concern is that I do not know which terminals on the battery to connect. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38