KitKat on Galaxy nexus is a thing of Beauty

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
I simply cannot believe the level of awesome a phone this old is able to achieve. I installed the Shiney KitKat ROM onto my Galaxy Nexus and it has given it a whole new life. Performance is absolutely flawless. Other than the fact there is slightly more lag, it looks and feels identical to my Nexus 5. Everything works, and works well. Camera is awesome. All KitKat features intact. I even converted cache from Dalvik to ART and it is working as well as my Nexus 5.

I gave the phone to my nephew and he is loving it.

[ROM][AOSP](12/11/13) Shiny ROM: OTA-Like, Stock Android [4.4.2] [KOT49H] - [VZW] Galaxy Nexus Development - RootzWiki

Forget jellybean. This is so much better.

It did require installing the CWM recovery. I used the touch version and is seems to work great. - ClockworkMod ROM Manager - Recoveries

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I simply cannot believe the level of awesome a phone this old is able to achieve. I installed the Shiney KitKat ROM onto my Galaxy Nexus and it has given it a whole new life. Performance is absolutely flawless. Other than the fact there is slightly more lag, it looks and feels identical to my Nexus 5. Everything works, and works well. Camera is awesome. All KitKat features intact. I even converted cache from Dalvik to ART and it is working as well as my Nexus 5.

I gave the phone to my nephew and he is loving it.

[ROM][AOSP](12/11/13) Shiny ROM: OTA-Like, Stock Android [4.4.2] [KOT49H] - [VZW] Galaxy Nexus Development - RootzWiki

Forget jellybean. This is so much better.

It did require installing the CWM recovery. I used the touch version and is seems to work great. - ClockworkMod ROM Manager - Recoveries
Did it fix the bluetooth bug?