Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New Google TV Screenshots (GTV 2.0?)

Found this on Fry's Electronics Friday ad and was not sure if this represented what we are to expect with the new version of Google TV that was teamed up with LG..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Google TV Screenshots (GTV 2.0?)-p15_fri_061512_01.jpg   New Google TV Screenshots (GTV 2.0?)-p15_fri_061512_02.jpg  

Default Re: New Google TV Screenshots (GTV 2.0?)

Quote Originally Posted by mike28486 View Post
    Found this on Fry's Electronics Friday ad and was not sure if this represented what we are to expect with the new version of Google TV that was teamed up with LG..
    LG USA has had these on their site since mid may or so. It certainly looks great BUT any android vet has to wonder if thats just a UI or skin similar to what OEMs do on phones. The only reason i know that useless info is i've been shopping TV's and LG is a top runner. HERE yah go
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +

ROM
    clean rom ics

Default Re: New Google TV Screenshots (GTV 2.0?)

I read somewhere is it GTV with LG's "skin" and not a new version of GTV. I think it was a hardware review for the LG TV on CNET.
    If at first you don't succeed, then sky driving is not for you.