4G OTA this morning

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Got up early this morning for a little Valentine's Day surprise for my wife and found an update waiting for me on the XOOM. Rebooting now...

Same Honeycomb animation; probably not ICS...

Hope it works as good as it did when it was returned after 4G upgrade. Has been very fluid and smooth -- like a whole new tablet...

(Still booting... taking MUCH longer than normal.)

Now... Android 3.2.6, was 3.2.4.

Changelog anyone
?

TJH
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that sucks. Just bug fixes? I have a wifi Xoom and ICS runs great on it. Everything is smoother and faster. It will be like a new device when you do finally get it. So who's at fault for the delay, Motorola or Verizon?

JerryRogan

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Got mine this morning, but don't see any changes. Minor bug fixes, or whatever, at least it proves were not totally forgotten! LOL

reishus

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I got mine also, and I swear my browser is faster than it was. I think I am going to start video taping things like how fast the browswer is and misc stuff before I update from now on so that I can see if things really are faster. I honestly believe that its a lot faster than it was, but I didn't see anything about the browser in the changelog. I think it must all be in my head, but as long as I think it's faster, I guess that's O.K. too.

penzoom

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I was updated this morning also and words with friends quit working after the update. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still failed. :(

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I got it today thinking it may have been ICS. I hadn't been on the Xoom forum in a while and thought we were finally getting it, oh well.

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I got mine also, and I swear my browser is faster than it was. I think I am going to start video taping things like how fast the browswer is and misc stuff before I update from now on so that I can see if things really are faster. I honestly believe that its a lot faster than it was, but I didn't see anything about the browser in the changelog. I think it must all be in my head, but as long as I think it's faster, I guess that's O.K. too.

browswer could be running faster because the update reboots the xoom. I notice mine slows down when I haven't rebooted in a while.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky