Ok so...when will it be available in Sprint etc. retail stores?

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Ok so...when will it be available in Sprint etc. retail store

People complaining about ISN should relax. He's done more than help everyone through this debacle. Just because he isn't giving new info 1 day after dropping the news they released the evos yesterday, the dude deserves to relax. If there is info he will give it.

Rydah805

The Rapper
May 20, 2011
Visit site
People complaining about ISN should relax. He's done more than help everyone through this debacle. Just because he isn't giving new info 1 day after dropping the news they released the evos yesterday, the dude deserves to relax. If there is info he will give it.

On top of that, he's risking his job, and risking facing a lawsuit.

Sent From My Half Dead HTC Evo 3D, On The Now Network From Virgin Mobile?

Ian B

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site

Wow for 165$ you could take that epic touch and sell it and make twice that back.

Good deal :)

Yep, sold the epic touch for $200.00 in an hour from posting on Craigslist. That will cover new evo and activation fee after $50 discount through BB preorder. I am ok with paying the $165.00 fee. If this phone is not here by Sunday I may cancel and wait for sprint Galaxy s3 to come out in June. I am still debating getting the evo as there is no lte in Austin, Texas scheduled soon.

Ian B

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site

You can buy your upgrade. I got the epic touch 4g in nov too and for $165 sprint let me upgrade to the new evo lte for $199.00 give them a call and ask for retention dept and that you want to buy out your upgrade.

Ian B
thanks for the info, I called last week and they stated there was nothing they could do for me, guess maybe I can try calling back

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

nah I aint close to eligible, I just got this pos epic touch in November:'(

Gotta agree it (Epic Touch) kinda does seem crappy. A year ago i REALLY liked it ('cept for LOS Bug) so when i heard the EVO LTE was held up for an undeterminable amount of time, i went with the ET, but after just a few days of looking & using it, it just had zero pizazz compared to all the features i had played with on the HTC One X (which has same innards as the EVOLTE, only better)

Returned the ET, and got the H ONE X, love the phone & design, but hate the lack of SD Storage (knew that going in), and now finding out even tho NFC is enabled, Google Wallet won't work, plus the curved form factor looks warped to me...

So i will be bouncing back to Sprint i think, IF when i finally get to see this phone in person it looks like something i can live with (oy that black plastic makes me shudder just thinking about it...lol)

BTC

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site

Well said. He's been on top of things since the beginning. If there is no info then what can he report? Im antsy just like the rest of you but cut ISN some slack :p He's kept us in the loop more than Htc, Sprint, Amazon, Best Buy and Wirefly.

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Well said. He's been on top of things since the beginning. If there is no info then what can he report? Im antsy just like the rest of you but cut ISN some slack :p He's kept us in the loop more than Htc, Sprint, Amazon, Best Buy and Wirefly.

Blah blah blah...I just want my damn phone.

***¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} ***

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Blah blah blah...I just want my damn phone.

***¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} ***

Hey you. Don't blah blah blah me when Im on my soapbox :p Believe me, Im there with you. I woke up twice in the middle of the night to check email and the forum.

dakidd

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

I think at this point pre orders are gonna be last to get phones as suppose to retail stores....had a dream last night that I was waiting for my phone thru the mail....while others were picking theres at the store...i will never preorder again I tell you this....cause on both occassions I jus walked into the sprint store and purchased someones supposed reserved phone... ie..palm pre and my current evo

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site

I think some preorders will definitely get their phones the day before, but some of the later preorders will receive their phones after the Sprint stores get them, I saw this happen with a few iphone elitest I work with, one preordered the 4s the very first day that he could, the other went into the store and bought his, the preorder guy didnt get his until the day after the launch day lol

dakidd

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Yea I preordered my evo lte as soon as ticker showed zero... and I feel im going to get jerked...ill make a call to my corp acct sales manager and see if he can hold one in store for me since its been paid for already

lastdetailwd

Nov 14, 2009
www.lastdetailwd.com

My new Evo 4G LTE was in my dream last night. We had a great time. We took pictures while taking a video, talked and browsed the web at the same time (no wifi needed), stayed up playing 'root me' until the sun came up, and then cuddled while watching the sunrise.

Reactions: vhira82

dakidd

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Weeeeeoooooo got my shipping email......where is my phone at now

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site

and Sprint remains silent on an in store date, so ridiculous smh. just called my local Sprint corporate store and they said they still have no date on when theyll have the phone for sale for walk ins, its really laughable and pathetic at the same time how ty Sprint and HTC have handled this mess

Last edited:

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site

I ordered mine on-line with-in a few minutes on opening day and they just got to my E-mail. ISN was saying they had a bunch of the PreOrders to get through before they could know where they were for a Store shipment . so maybe that's why no firm date has been set as of yet.

nightmare

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site

and Sprint remains silent on an in store date, so ridiculous smh. just called my local Sprint corporate store and they said they still have no date on when theyll have the phone for sale for walk ins, its really laughable and pathetic at the same time how ty Sprint and HTC have handled this mess

I called Telesales earlier and they would still order me a phone, then I quickly remembered that I will be out of town all next week. Knowing my luck and the abysmal reaction of Sprint on this issue, I'd be stuck waiting all week with a phone at my place and nothing to do about it.

ISN is still reporting no specific date on store release, but most pre-orders for Sprint and some 3rd party retailers have shipped or are shipping. Get the phones to stores and stop messing around!

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site

not that it would make a difference to their bottom line, but if this phone isnt available at my local Sprint corporate store by Friday morning, they wont be getting my $550. I have a list of $h!t I want for my Mustang........the way Sprint and HTC handled this phone was pure Bush League smh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jason S