cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
4PtTK.jpg

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
While this political season has reaffirmed my distrust in humankind, and spurred my interest in libations, this modestly epic Chatter has given me hope. Hope that a skeptical, world weary group of heavy drinkers might someday pick up the pieces, and rebuild a society an old iconoclastic like myself could be proud of. Then I remember that I'm in the denial phase, we're irrevocably screwed, and I'll die soon.

But thanks for the false hope. I appreciate it. And I've begun drinking harder.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350447898622.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350447898622.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 45

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
While this political season has reaffirmed my distrust in humankind, and spurred my interest in libations, this modestly epic Chatter has given me hope. Hope that a skeptical, world weary group of heavy drinkers might someday pick up the pieces, and rebuild a society an old iconoclastic like myself could be proud of. Then I remember that I'm in the denial phase, we're irrevocably screwed, and I'll die soon.

But thanks for the false hope. I appreciate it. And I've begun drinking harder.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

well said.

cheers.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I was watching Jason slash people on the Friday the 13th Movie series last night .They are more comical then scary though.
A brand new day.I been awake 2 1/2 hours but still not fully awake.The good news is I almost caught up on the projects that was thrown at me .
I dont watch political shows/debates thats basically all BS anyhoo
Wake up everybody if I have to be awake eveyone else is suppose to be too ,ha .G'mornin its to early to think to hard yet. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rekys