[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Took a stab at the Chatter shirt. Thoughts?

gY6V3.jpg

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone happen to know of a good, solid all around media player for Android? Hoping to find something along the lines of VLC, which is still in beta for Android and isn't supported on either the Gnex or Nex 7's processors.. but something that will handle all the obscure codecs and whatnot a torrent abuser like me runs into? :)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone happen to know of a good, solid all around media player for Android? Hoping to find something along the lines of VLC, which is still in beta for Android and isn't supported on either the Gnex or Nex 7's processors.. but something that will handle all the obscure codecs and whatnot a torrent abuser like me runs into? :)

Rockplayer may be worth a try.

Sent from my SGSIII

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Morning fellow chatter junkies. Notice I didn't say good since its only Thursday. Looks like it should start snowing here in the next hour or so.

Sent from somewhere

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Took a stab at the Chatter shirt. Thoughts?

http://i.imgur.com/gY6V3.jpg

Wow man, that is outstanding. And really clever. I'd definitely rock that. I'll take a look into where we could get shirts done up today, that way we can get to it when we have the design locked in.

Lol. I used many players over my time, and, have had good luck with RockPlayer, QQPlayer and MoboPlayer. The only file type I have had issue with was MP4. It was a huge pain to find a free converter, so I could convert them to AVI. But, once I did, I was able to play all video using the players I mentioned. I assume you meant video, right?

Me too. So I leave you with this, the breakfast of champions:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/25/2e8uza2e.jpg

Ya know, I've never had Count Chocula, never a big chocolate cereal fan, other than Resee's Puffs of course (best cereal ever). They any good?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

For music, Power Amp. For video, MX Player.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfoot715