Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Things freaking incredible. I have yet to see a single studder. I never knew Android had such high quality games... I'm playing Dead Trigger, Nova, etc without a single lag. It's amazing.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Things freaking incredible. I have yet to see a single studder. I never knew Android had such high quality games... I'm playing Dead Trigger, Nova, etc without a single lag. It's amazing.

Congrats on the new device. Be sure to check out our N4 section, got some cool guys in there that are super helpful and whatnot. Dead Trigger runs on my Rise btw, lol

Upgrading to the RAZR MAXX on Black Friday. :)

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Are you planning on rooting it if there's methods for it or whenever there is ?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Unlocked the bootloader before I even booted it up for the first time, booted up and then rebooted, fastboot flashed a CWM Touch recovery, and flashed a SU & Busybox zip to root it :D Now just to wait for the good development!
Congrats on the new device. Be sure to check out our N4 section, got some cool guys in there that are super helpful and whatnot. Dead Trigger runs on my Rise btw, lol

Upgrading to the RAZR MAXX on Black Friday. :)

Pffft suuure it does ;) Way to steal my thunder :p I'm just excited because I've never had a device like this. Optimus was Armv6 which limited it to only be able to play a few certain games, nook color is always laggy. I love this thing so much. Got some crazy looks from people at school today and even some diehard iPhone fans said "Wow, I actually kinda like Android now!" Even this one kid who argues with me every day about how iPhone is better than Android was struggling to come up with reasons why the iPhone was better!

And that's awesome man, enjoy that massive battery life!

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the nexus 4 asap... until then here's my One V. We really should rename this thread to "Post Your VM Phone's Homescreen" :)

Sent from my PK7630000 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353447962869.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353447962869.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 38

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

I'd love to get one, I'm just kind of scared of early batch issues.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to get one, I'm just kind of scared of early batch issues.

That's a double edged sword. True, there's always bugs to work out, but sometimes manufacturers start to cut costs on subsequent production runs, e.g. lower quality memory, etc. You never really know how it's going to play out.

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
That's very true, look at the OV. The general consensus has always been that the Novatek equipped ones are better than those with a Hitachi screen. I got mine two days after launch without knowing anything about Android, and I've thanked my lucky stars every day since. It was discovered by trial and error during the heyday of BACKside development that my processor is significantly stronger than the average OV (stable @864, just crap battery life if I run it that fast.) None of the newer generation OV's are stable that high.
That I know of.

Repensum Est Canicula

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
There are absolutely no bugs with my N4. Everyone is complaining about all these things: rattles, yellow screen, low touch density m sense m sensitivity, etc... I have none of it.

Back on topic though... Changed my wallpaper :p it's funny that all the wallpapers that looked beautiful in my Optimus now look like crap on the nexus. I've had to go through and search Google for higher resolution versions of my favorite ones :p

Screenshot_2012-11-20-17-48-42%5B1%5D.png

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk?

Last edited:

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
This is my wanna be nexus 4 screenshot lol. I WANT ONE SO BAD.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353559311936.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353559311936.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 61