Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
And if you read on it says it may take up to 10 days to ship and they go on to say sometimes "things" happen they may take longer. That's why I asked them...they said they don't have them in stock. Bet you don't get it any sooner than people that payed 150 less. Sorry.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Haha I know. I know it's just a phone and it's all speculation, but honestly I don't have anything else to do right now. Yes, I'm boring!

If it was "Just a phone" then none of us would be here posting on technology blog sites such as this one. Surely it is much more than just a phone, it is the Google Nexus 4! :p

mynexusdevice

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
And if you read on it says it may take up to 10 days to ship and they go on to say sometimes "things" happen they may take longer. That's why I asked them...they said they don't have them in stock. Bet you don't get it any sooner than people that payed 150 less. Sorry.

Yes, I was very hesitant on making the purchase after reading many issues on Daily Steal's order fulfillment and shipping times. I was extremely surprised the order shipped out in just 3 business days with delivery for Tuesday. After adding taxes and shipping from the Play Store, the $100 premium paid through Daily Steals for the device was not too bad for being impatient.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Nope....here is the email I got when I asked if they had them in stock or if they were waiting too.

Hi Corey,

In general most of our orders are purchased following the sales date, as we are able to get bulk discounts on them that we reflect in the prices we sell the items for.

So this would be an instance of not having the Nexus in stock, and having to wait to receive them before shipment.

I hope this helps, and please let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks, Matt

Thank you Matthew The DailySteals Team

SeiRyuSeijin

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
So has anyone actually been able to track their orders from the 27th that got a tracking number? I got a tracking number but for the last 48 hours all UPS has given me was that the label was created on the 29th. I have never seen that before when tracking anything using UPS, and based on my current understanding of it, that is because it is usually a quick process, so I am confused as to why it is saying that a label has been created only, it should not take Google two days to get the package to a UPS facility, it never happened when I ordered my Nexus 7.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry bro, you payed more. People that ordered on the 27th are getting them as soon as Tuesday also. And while Google hasn't done so good recently, they have a much better reputation than daily steals. But, I hope it all works out. This has been an experience to say the least.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
So has anyone actually been able to track their orders from the 27th that got a tracking number? I got a tracking number but for the last 48 hours all UPS has given me was that the label was created on the 29th. I have never seen that before when tracking anything using UPS, and based on my current understanding of it, that is because it is usually a quick process, so I am confused as to why it is saying that a label has been created only, it should not take Google two days to get the package to a UPS facility, it never happened when I ordered my Nexus 7.

Holiday season, don't do anything on Sundays, business days...who knows. Just relax cause at least you got tracking info. Myself and many others haven't even got that.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 estimated shipping

My info is in field #87. The shipping estimate column should read "2-3 weeks", not "immediate". I guess I forgot to fill this one in or did it incorrectly.

Also, for anyone interested, I just noticed the 8gb N4 is shown as sold out (again) in the play store...

yea you're right. when the orders started the 8gb's were already saying ships in 4-5 weeks (iirc). they are manufacturing more of the 16GB's because they wouldn't be loosing as much (or anything) as they would be for the 8GB's. also there is probably a lower demand for the 8gb

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

new tracking info should be up tomorrow. my tracking # is doing the same thing as yours.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, for got to add that- I ordered on 11/27. I was one of those people that just held down the enter key until it went thru :)

What time on the 27th? I'm just trying to see if there's a method to the madness. Haha yeah right!

ch33kyDroiD

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
well honestly ... i cant remember what ..time it was on my cart .. coz i started to try buying before it atcually .. went on sale .. and for four hours .. i had the problem it would .. add to to the cart but then empty it when i tried to proceed to check out .. but @6 56 PM eastern it went through .. so i dunno ..

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I think it has to do with what time you actually checked out. Cause as of now everyone who got shipping emails checked out before me. Nothing to do with how long it was in your cart seeing how they don't process until you actually check out. Btw what's up with all the ... And.....and..... Periods in your post?

ch33kyDroiD

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I think it has to do with what time you actually checked out. Cause as of now everyone who got shipping emails checked out before me. Nothing to do with how long it was in your cart seeing how they don't process until you actually check out. Btw what's up with all the ... And.....and..... Periods in your post?
umm lol , well i only have one "and" in the recent post, tried to use it for conjunction purposes :p. The periods .... heh sorry i guess i was just typing as i reply didn't mean to take up extra character bytes :/

I wonder if people, who got their shipping e-mails had their money returned into their bank account and then taken out again once it was shipped. As of right now the money has been put back ino my bank account. So if this it true .. i might be getting my shipping information this week .. sigh ..

qortuba

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I placed an order for (2) Nexus 4 (16gb) on Order date: Nov 27, 2012 3:01:30 PM PST.

Estimated Shipping date: 2-3 weeks

Still no tracking number!!

Any idea if anyone purchased it at the same... and got the tracking number ?

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm having the same issue. I just called UPS because I was curious what was going on and when it will actually be here. My tracking hasn't updated but it says the expected delivery date is Monday. The operator told me that this probably isn't true because from what she could tell UPS doesn't even have the package yet. The expected delivery date was estimated back on the creation of the label. Anyway, it's not great news since it seems like it won't be coming as quickly as we thought. If the UPS agent is right, what is Google doing?!?!

bdavis89

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Just another clustereff. We paid for two day shipping, and they've notified us (some of us) that it has shipped. If we don't get it within two business days of the shipping notification we have every right to complain, right? I'm not mad really, as this is earlier than I expected anyways, but they have notified us it has shipped..and we paid for 2 day shipping..so..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laogui32