How to update my xperia p to jellybean??

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
hey all i have just purchased an xperia p and and i want to go to jelly bean how to i update my p to jelly bean thank you :)

Dean :)

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
hey all i have just purchased an xperia p and and i want to go to jelly bean how to i update my p to jelly bean thank you :)

Dean :)

Based on Gsmarena, they are planning to roll out the Jelly Bean update to the Xperia P. If you can't wait, you can flash a custom rom that has Android Jelly Bean OS.

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Based on Gsmarena, they are planning to roll out the Jelly Bean update to the Xperia P. If you can't wait, you can flash a custom rom that has Android Jelly Bean OS.

YAY some one replyed lol how do i do that mate? im on ics 4.0.4 and on the three network uk and i thought they already started rolling the update out? at it says on the sony website :S

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
YAY some one replyed lol how do i do that mate? im on ics 4.0.4 and on the three network uk and i thought they already started rolling the update out? at it says on the sony website :S

I read up on one website that there is an alternative method to get android 4.1.2 jelly Bean on Xperia p other than OTA update. However, this method is a little risky.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky