Do you have a Note 3? What's your thoughts on it?

Botti

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I just got back from my ATT Corporate store, and then a ATT Device center. Both of which weren't much help. Basically in the end they did a factory reset, but both suggest going through customer service for a replacement phone. To be honest i am starting to get over this really fast and tell them just to keep it. I loved my Note 1 it is just not able to keep up with everything anymore. But this is crazy, a phone should work as a phone

Maybe try some meddling with phone settings? Disable all adaptive things for starters.

Sent using Note3

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well took my dad to BB to pickup a go phone. He misplaced (or at least that is what we will call it) his old moto razor flip phone and needed a new one. While there I stopped by the Samsung store inside and talked to the Samsung rep. He basically said there is no doubt something was at least wrong with s-pen and suggested returning or exchanging the Note 3. So I went to the local ATT store and managed to get there last new Note 3. It is in white instead of black though. No doubt the pen situation is better and we will see about the call quality over the next few days.

Posted via Android Central App

bookastar

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Love my note 3 been playing with it dropping some mods down since day one might root just not sure if it's worth it anymore

Posted via Android Central App

azatik

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm not sure where to ask and to want to create another thread but if anyone knows, please answer my question: I organise my apps into folders and when I do a restart everything is reset, so I'm back ti where apps were before. It doesn't happen on the home screen but where all the apps are. I would appreciate if anyone told me is it supposed to be like that or it is not?

Btw, the device is absolutely great. Switched from an iPhone 5 and absolutely loving it. S-pen blows me away with it's text recognition, very like it. Battery life on 4G isn't the best. Run out of juice towards 19pm and start using it approximately at 8am, still isn't an issue for me. My iPhone would have 20% with the same level of usage at 12 o'clock

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine a few hours ago. Yay! So awesome! :D.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
So I purchased the black one last Wednesday at a tmobile store. I loved the phone and the feel in the hand because it has that same feel in the back as the old blackberries. So it's nicer to hold than the previous Samsung phones. The display is gorgeous, that was the main thing for me, the upgraded display over the note 2.

I exchanged my phone two days ago for a white one, they didn't have it in Stock when I bought it and I wanted the phone so bad I just went with it. The first black phone got very decent battery life, but I noticed after a couple minutes of use the area around the camera would start getting warm, if not hot. I thought it was normal so It didn't matter, the phones battery life was not lasting that much. It would drain about 10% per hour on standby. Ever since I got my white note 3 everything has been smooth sailing. I'm running on 18 hours with 3 hours of screen on time with 50% battery life left. Clearly a MUCH MUCH better performance than the previous phone.

Anyways, my experience with this device has been amazing and it's a definite keeper. I've actually found myself using a lot of the s pen functions such as action memo and scrap booker. Samsung has made another hit!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk now Free

azatik

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Anyone has an answer to my question?
I organise my apps into folders and when I do a restart everything is reset, so I'm back to where apps were before. It doesn't happen on the home screen but where all the apps are. I would appreciate if anyone told me is it supposed to be like that or it is not?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
You mean the app draw. Open the app draw and there are a few settings you can choose from. I chose to have them alphabetical. The app draw icons will always be there.. It's where you put them on any of your home screens that matters.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So I purchased the black one last Wednesday at a tmobile store. I loved the phone and the feel in the hand because it has that same feel in the back as the old blackberries. So it's nicer to hold than the previous Samsung phones. The display is gorgeous, that was the main thing for me, the upgraded display over the note 2.

I exchanged my phone two days ago for a white one, they didn't have it in Stock when I bought it and I wanted the phone so bad I just went with it. The first black phone got very decent battery life, but I noticed after a couple minutes of use the area around the camera would start getting warm, if not hot. I thought it was normal so It didn't matter, the phones battery life was not lasting that much. It would drain about 10% per hour on standby. Ever since I got my white note 3 everything has been smooth sailing. I'm running on 18 hours with 3 hours of screen on time with 50% battery life left. Clearly a MUCH MUCH better performance than the previous phone.

Anyways, my experience with this device has been amazing and it's a definite keeper. I've actually found myself using a lot of the s pen functions such as action memo and scrap booker. Samsung has made another hit!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk now Free

Ah nice they let you do this? I was going to exchange mine for a black one.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Got mine today, while I can appreciate a manufacturer not trying to bundle some cheap headphones with a premium phone, I don't like the fact that they come with NO headphones at all. If we're paying full price for these devices, at least throw us a bone, not a cheap one, but at least an adequate one.

dakeb

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
First thing I do with the headphones in a mobile phone box is throw them back in the box unopened.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I understand that most headphones packaged with cell phones are garbage (with exception of my Rezound, which came with decent Beats earphones even if they were low end Beats earphones) but considering how much this phone runs, throw us a bone.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This came with a very nice set of headphones,, not ones you would just toss aside

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

dakeb

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Well my note 3 arrives tomorrow on O2, we will see if it lives up to the hype.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2