Note 4 Which Glass Screen Protectors Actually Cover The Entire Screen?

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Which Glass Screen Protectors Actually Cover The Entire Screen?

The Invisible Shield Glass is great. I think it will be hard to get one that covers the ENTIRE glass area due to the Note 4 screen rounding off near the edges.

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

If iloome did it for that iPhone 6 they could do it for the note 4. Still waiting for them to say it's ready last thing they said that it would be ready to ship in the beginning of November

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

I have the invisibleshield glass by zagg. It says on their website it's not available yet so I can't register for my warranty but best buy had them in stock and even put it on for free. Easily the best screen protector I've ever had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

bokehsan

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

The iloome curveprotect would be the only one (unreleased), it just has a silicone-like substance that lines the borders so they're not exposed. There are no alternatives whatsoever.

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

FWIW, Iloome probably won't have anything viable - this was their response:

"Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have any immediate plans for ScreenMate FLEX for Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and if we do, we do not expect it to cover the edges."

I think the tempered glass option for the Note 4 is all but dead.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have the invisibleshield glass by zagg. It says on their website it's not available yet so I can't register for my warranty but best buy had them in stock and even put it on for free. Easily the best screen protector I've ever had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Actually the worst glass screen protector ever made. I had it on two Note 3's. Once I removed them, I never looked back. Awful in direct sunlight and grease magnets that were impossible to clean without screen cleaner, not to mention how much light was lost through the Zagg Glass. Will never buy another Zagg Glass again...

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

I really don't know why Samsung uses a curved screen because as far as I know there isn't any advantage to it. I moved up from a S3 and that was a curved screen too so it was the same problem with a tempered glass protector. I ended up using the built in protector that came with my BodyGlove ToughSuit case/holster but I hated it because it always had fairly large areas where the underside of the protector stuck to the screen from the pressure of my fingers on the screen. You could disassemble the case which was a pain but there was no point in doing that because it would happen again from use immediately.

So now it looks like the same scenario again until or if somebody comes out with a protector that doesn't have the halo effect. I'm willing to settle for the curved edges uncovered but I don't want the halo. It sure seems like somebody would come out with one because these manufacturers must know people are returning the current versions in hordes.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

The Invisible Shield Glass is great. I think it will be hard to get one that covers the ENTIRE glass area due to the Note 4 screen rounding off near the edges.
I bought one today and then took it back because it didn't fit properly.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itay85