Who has NOT received an OTA yet?

joeynumbers

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
No update yet, but I'm LTE version. I'm sure will take an extra couple of weeks.

The thing I'm looking forward to most is having trusted devices to unlock the tablet with.

Posted via the Android Central App

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Still haven't gotten it. Got 5.0.0 on my nexus 5 a few weeks ago, nothing on my 7 yet.

This has been the slowest update ever. A full month later and yet there's more than a handful who still haven't received the OTA

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Had the notification that 5.0.1 was ready to install. It rebooted, started, got about a quarter of teh way through, the gave me the "android guy Error!". It sat for about two minutes, then rebooted itself back into 4.4.4

It says I'm up to date now. May try to force it to download again, but am a bit gunshy...

(OH, BTW, I'm rooted with Towelroot; That may be the issue....)

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Still haven't gotten it. Got 5.0.0 on my nexus 5 a few weeks ago, nothing on my 7 yet.

This has been the slowest update ever. A full month later and yet there's more than a handful who still haven't received the OTA

I'm in the same boat. Received the update for my Nexus 7 (2012) first, then for my Nexus 5 a day later (both a few weeks ago), but still nothing on my Nexus 7 (2013 (WiFi-only)).

Given I am using my Nexus 6 now for most of my needs, it's not as distressing as it could be; if my only Nexus product were that tablet, I'd be quite upset about the situation.

The Rambler

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I know that most of us are looking forward to the update, but I agree with some of you wanting to wait until Google fixes most of the issues.
I have the LTE Nexus and it does feel like we are the last ones to get the updates... It seems like we just barely got 4.4.4 a couple of months ago

Posted via Android Central App

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, funny, after I commented a few hours after constant mashing of "check for update" I got it.

here's the day folks. Hope it's a ton better than 5.0.0 was for my nexus 5. My battery absolutely sucks on my nexus 5 now

MDsmartphone

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I have no update to a wifi 32 gb model and I am pissed off. What's the point of a nexus device anymore. I've waited over a month and nothing nada zip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadler1ny

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
My wife's Nexus 7 received the 5.0 update several weeks ago and then the 5.01 update last week. My Nexus 7 has still not received the update. My build is KTU84P. Her's is LRX22C.

What's going on?

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
My Nexus 7 LTE never got it, no factory image available either.

I'm actually annoyed at this point. My Nexus 5 just got the 5.0.1 OTA this morning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796