Who has NOT received an OTA yet?

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Didn't get 5.0 or 5.0.1 yet. When I go to check for an update, it keeps telling me my software is up to date. F-ing liar my Nexus 7 is.

tnt118

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting here. I was convinced I'd get it Thursday since I accidentally left the tablet at work. But still nothing. I just got it last week and I've held off on doing too much with it since I plan to do a factory reset anyways.

How long does a full roll-out typically take from start to finish? 1 week? 1 month?

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Lollipop is a reasonably large UI upgrade. I had it on my Nexus 9 and I really liked it. Everything was super smooth and the interface feels lighter and has a lot less chrome. On the Nexus 9 it was very fast and responsive. Whether that is do to Lollipop or hardware is unknown, but the end result is a nice quick device. Too bad the OS was let down by the Nexus 9s poor manufacturing quality with massive light bleed, wobbly buttons, etc.

I really want the new OS on my Nexus 7!

anon(8413510)

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Still nothing here in Nederland. Ah well I suppose it will be along soon enough. After owning Samsung phones I am used to waiting for updates

Posted via the Android Central App

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Saludos, I agree with
Robisan. Have not receive the update yet and not in a hurry to mess up my tablet either. Whenever Google get their act together then I get the update download.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19