Is anyone else having data issues with google??

myrcgarage

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I am still having data/connection(3G and 4G) issue with google related apps at 8am on 11/9. Anybody else is still having this issue?

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Same thing with me it's actually been going on for at least a week from what I'm noticing. First I thought it was the Custom Rom I was running, went back to stock and same issue. Called Sprint yesterday after running several diagnostic test with me. The manager got on the phone and explained they are having data issues in the Chicago area. He says they have techs working on the issue and it's apparently been going on since October 29th. He says he expects the issue to be resolved hopefully by the end of the week.

Vital0gy

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Same issue in Indy

I thought it was only me having issues. I'm in the Indianapolis area and have been experiencing the same thing since the weekend.

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like the problem is more widespread then Sprint is letting on. The tech on the phone asked for the address where I was located, and after giving it to him he says they've been reported problems in that area. As I was on my way home yesterday I noticed it wasn't just in the area I was previously located it was happening all over the of Chicago.

Ronald

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I could not get anything to work today until I turned on the Airplane mode, and then turned on WiFi. No I can connect to the market, but still cannot download updates. What is going on?

Ronald

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Also, Voice Commands keeps popping up. I hear my Evo buzz (I have it set to sound off, vibrate on) and there it is, waiting for a command. Is this happening to anyone else?

Gaidal

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Thank God - couldn't figure out what was going on for the life of me. Same problems as everyone else - doesn't appear the problems are exclusive to google. Seems like the 3G connection is timing out and only active for short periods of time. Web surfing works OK for quick downloads but will eventually time out. Facebook and Twitter feeds will load, but then have trouble downloading pictures. Weird. Everything works well on WiFi.

Located in Charlottesville VA. Definitely a widespread issue.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
And I'm in Miami (with a DC number) with the same issues. Been having them for at least a few days. Oddly, my Exchange email seems to be working fine most of the time.

dlaur14

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure how credible the Sprint chat service is, but the rep told me that they were having connection problems with HTC Evo devices and that it will be fixed soon.

westie3130

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I thought I was having problems with gmail. Turns out "login failed" because couldn't connect to 3G. Wifi worked fine. In NY- seems to be a Sprint problem. It's been going on for quite a few days- hope it's fixed soon.

NDchem2014

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issues. Anything over the 3g connection will not work.

My battery is also dieing a lot faster in recent days too. Maybe due to the constant 3g connection issues?

Hopefully Sprint finds out what is wrong.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays