Military / Firearms wall papers?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone made any Rating Insignia wallpapers? I was a Navy Photographers Mate (PH now is MCS) and would like to find a wallpaper.

Not an easy process, but here you go... hope you like it... wasn't sure what kind of background I'd put on it, so I went with a fairly simple background. I worked with some very good PH's on the USS Carl Vinson up in OZ Division a long time ago... good group of people!!!

NavyPH.jpg

Reactions: Byzandroid

Byzandroid

Apr 13, 2010
www.byzantiumnovum.org
Not an easy process, but here you go... hope you like it... wasn't sure what kind of background I'd put on it, so I went with a fairly simple background. I worked with some very good PH's on the USS Carl Vinson up in OZ Division a long time ago... good group of people!!!

NavyPH.jpg
Thanks Very Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just what I was looking for. Even the background just right.

Charlie

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Im new to all this smart phone stuff, can I pull the marine off here and put it on my phone as wallpaper, if so, how?

Simplest way, connect your device to your PC with a USB cable, enable your phone as a Disk Drive, surf the image you want, right click the image, select "Save Image as...", navigate to your device's SD card (example, it might be D: or E: drive), I created a Wallpaper folder on my SD card and save all my wallpapers under that folder... then click the Save button.

Disconnect your device from your PC... push and hold you finger on your screen for a second or two, select Wallpaper, you might have Home and Lock screen as separate selections if you do then select Home, the Gallery... this will search your entire gallery, find the image and select it... done.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Anyone mind hooking up a USN SWCC by resizing these for my OG Droid?:cool:
yhst-42000695909641_2097_214643805.jpg

yhst-42000695909641_2097_214728937.jpg

I just found a these in a much larger format... if I worked with your original images the wallpaper would be very, very grainy. I'll try to post these new wallpapers a little later today, or tonight.... please check back.

Reactions: cmorty72#AC

aaronkdr

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
This is the nice collection and nice wallpaper i ever seen,Really all wall paper are very creative and beautiful,hope you post more wallpaper in future.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fh2nw4veh1