Which build is your Nexus 6 running currently?

A

AC Question

Have two on P Fi currently; one side loaded Marshmallow was updated toMRA58N.
Other I flashed to LVY48H as suggested per Fi rep.

What is everyone else running?

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
re:

I have two as well.

One I got via Amazon recently I flashed to MRA58K last month. If someone would explain how MRA58N and MRA58R differ, I might flash one of those, but I'm not so in love with flashing and resetting that I want to flash both and pick a favorite.

The other, my T-Mobile N6, is on LYZ28N, but I rarely use it because, now that it's on that build, anything but the strongest WiFi signals (70% or better) drain the battery really quickly. The phone's radios clearly default to cell service but leave the WiFi radio chugging away at trying to grab a signal.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
re:

LMY48Y, this is a Google Play Store purchased phone but because I use AT&T as my provider I'm stuck with AT&T's slow update process. I wish Google could have found a way to push the updates regardless of who the provider was like on the other Nexus phones I've owned. This is the only one that has been at the mercy of AT&T.

Posted via the Android Central App

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
re:

MRA58N but I had to FDR to get it as pulling the sim and only having WiFi active wasn't enough to get the update. This is a moto store bought N6 using a vzw sim.

Posted via the Android Central App

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, I'm finally on Build MRA58R on my Google Store purchased Nexus 6 using AT&T as a service provider. I used the Wugfresh NRT toolkit. I did have to do the procedure 2 times, I must have messed up in a step the first time, after the first install my cell service was terrible, missed calls voice mails, failed text messages, and the mobile data was on H no LTE. I do not know if this really matters but the second time I deleted every APN except for the nextgenphone APN. Anyway, it was pretty painless to do took my time and I did do a complete data / cache wipe and started with nothing on my phone. It took a lot longer setting my phone back up and installing my apps than it did to do the upgrade to 6.0.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays